5 years ago
Do you want to add a more professional look to your iPhone photos? Do you want a cool app that lets you play around with selective desaturation? Do you even know what selective desaturation is?
If you said yes, or perhaps even maybe to any of these questions, ColorSplash may just be for you.
ColorSplash lets you control what is black&white in your photos and what is color. It’s a very simple app to use but I’ll explain. You have the Zoom & Pan Tool (for..well, zooming and panning), The Black&White Tool (for making your photo black and white), and the Color Tool (for adding color in your photo).
When you import a photo into ColorSplash, it automatically converts it into a black and white photo. You use your finger to bring back color into your photo or to take it away. The zoom function is magnificent letting you zoom in way more than you would normality need to, letting you get all the small areas you want to keep in color.
When you are finished, you can save your photo. Although, if you are not finished, you can save your session and next time you reboot ColorSplash, you can continue.
If you’re looking for a cool photo app or want to give your photos a nice touch, for $1.99 this is a great buy. I would recommend ColorSplash!
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Save multiple sessions
- In-program help.
- Alternative view mode shows colored regions tinted red to make it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Switch to and from full-screen with the tap of a finger.
March 9, 2009